Great news! If you missed out on first ever online conference in December 2020, you can tune in now!
For just £30, you can access video content from the seven presentations given by our range of expert speakers across our two day conference in December:
- Keynote speech: Josh Conolly, telling his powerful story of vulnerability and resilience as the child of a dependent drinker
- Victoria Williams, Veterans’ Therapist at Swansea Bay University Health Board, on ways to work with military veterans experiencing post-traumatic stress disorder and alcohol misuse
- Prof Bev John from the University of South Wales, on raising awareness and reducing the stigma around alcohol-related brain damage (ARBD)
- Speaking from experience: Chelsey Flood, Scott Pearson and Marcus Barnes talk about drinking, not drinking, and how alcohol can come to define our identity
- Dr Sharon Cox of University College London, on the importance of supporting high-risk drinkers to stop smoking
- Mike Ward from Alcohol Change UK, on working with the most chaotic and change-resistant drinkers
- Joe Fisher from Bristol’s Golden Key project, describing their very practical approaches to working with people with the most complex needs.
Each presentation is around 20 minutes long, in addition to the Speaking from experience talk which lasts around 50 minutes.
When you place your order, we will send you a link to the content so that you can watch and re-watch at a time that suits you!