Great news! If you missed out on our annual online conference in September 2021, you can tune in now!
For just £30, you can access video content from the 11 presentations given by our range of expert speakers, totalling over 5 hours of content!
The event provided an opportunity to reflect on the reasons people drink, and the many routes to harm reduction and recovery for a diverse population; and to learn the lessons of the lockdown and understand how best to respond to the challenges of the post-pandemic world.
When you place your order, we will send you a link to the content so that you can watch and re-watch at a time that suits you!
Presentations included in your order:
- Dr Lee Hogan and members of Moving On In My Recovery (MOIMR): 'Meeting up at a distance: Providing peer support in the pandemic'
- Prof Katy Holloway and Martin Blakebrough: 'Online, offline: How can services support people when and where they need it?'
- Dr Emmert Roberts: 'Everyone in! What can we learn about alcohol harm reduction from the hotel-based emergency housing programme?'
- Millie Gooch: 'Sober millennials: Changing how we think about not drinking'
- Cari Evans: 'Getting to work: Peer mentoring people with substance use issues into employment'
- Charlotte Waite: 'Co-creating a recovery: What if more resources and more services are not the answer?'
- Hugh Davenport and Amanda Mitchell: 'Locked down, topping up'
- Dr Richard Piper: 'Working from home, drinking at work?'
- Justina Murray: 'Stay home, stay safe? Supporting the families of drinkers through lockdown and beyond'
- Recovery Cymru’s peer supporters: 'The power of peer support: New approaches, and barriers removed'
- Sohan Sahota: 'Drinking undercover: Facing up to alcohol issues in communities where drinking is taboo'
Place your order today!